Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Contest! (but don't enter it, I want to win - just kidding, just kidding :))

Well Lauren Willig is having a contest for a free copy of her next book, Mischief of the Mistletoe - to enter, just post your favorite fictional hero - how much easier can it get? :) (points for anyone who can guess my favorite... it's kind of the obvious one, kind of not :))
But anyway, apparently, there's another drawing for posting about the contest on your website... I'm posting! I don't know if it counts, since no one actually reads this (other than my darling sis and abg, and neither of them reads Lauren Willig (their loss!)) but... you  never know :)

                                              Oh, here's the link

Funny PS - I've been reading other entries and someone actually mentioned The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman! I cannot get over how everyone like the same books :) (I read this one like three times when I was younger).  But her other books were the kind of historical that's more drama and mystery than I can handle... or at least they looked that way to me, so I'm not putting them on my books to read list (not until I see them mentioned in a few more places at least :))

No comments:

Post a Comment